Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bad Experience (Milly's Nails)

I ish have dice nails!!!!!!! =_= *obviously being sarcastic*

Today I am going to blog about nail extensions, but the FAIL MAX one.

Ok, I dunno if I have high expectations.. but I don't think any of you out there will think this is worth $120! Ok. Put it in this way, $95 coz I did classic mani + pedi for $45. So I shall presume pedi is $25 since pedicure usually is charged more.

$40 Gel infill
$45 Classic Mani + Pedi
$15 Ribbons with 2 crystals
$20 Nail design

Ok anyway.. I did Xmas pink ruby gel nails with shimmer and hand drawn snow flakes for xmas with my usual manicurist at Nails Divine, People's Park Centre.


Everyone should go there, it's a small nail palour located beside the bubble tea store at People's Park Centre. The girls are from China, One of them is the ladyboss and she did very good job for me. The gel nails are perfect. Smooth and shiny. She is very careful too. Love her much! She has another staff too, also very careful and always do my pedicure with the way I wanted. Love them!!!!!! I signed package from them too.

I never sign any package with anyone before. But because they did a good job, so I signed with them the following month when I went back to the parlour. :)

The nails lasted me more 3 weeks and none of them dropped, could have been more but I was sian of the design already and my nails have grown for about 0.3 or 0.4cm. So ya, it's time for me to do nails.

Yes yes, I regreted for not going back there coz I didn't have time to travel to and fro again although it's freaking near my place.

It was a last minute decision to get my nails done at Milly's, Bugis Street. Baby was out of town so I wanted to get my nails done when he's not around.. at least when he's back I can spend more time with him.

Plus Bugis Street is just 5 mins walk away from my office building, so yah.. why not?

So anyway, Milly's have sponsored a lot of bloggers for nail and hair services. I was like, ok.. why not (2nd time already I know but nvm) I just go and have a try. Since the website also clearly states that their staffs all have 3 - 8 years of experience.

My hands was being done by one of the vietnam girls in Milly's. Petite and quite pretty one. No, not Gina.. I have heard a lot of raves about her from the bloggers. So confirm is not her. Anyway, now I dunno how true issit already lah.. since they are all sponsored. Zzz

I'm a bit lazy to type out everything again.. so I'll just paste my email to the lady boss.

(Reason why I emailed her is because.. she DM me in twitter saying that she came across my tweets and realise that I was very unhappy with the service. She apologised to me as well. So I was like.. ok, since she did make an effort to message me.. I shall email her and tell her what exactly happen. I did it not because I need her to repay me back by redoing my nails or etc.. To be honest, even if she did.. I will not take up the offer too. I already had a bad experience... why would I still be open to another one?)

Anyway, why did I email her was because I believe all customers especially when it comes to beauty, hair, nails, etc... everyone should leave the place with a wide smile and will be willing to come back again for the next subsequent visits. Isn't it the way everyone does business? Like for my previous hair extension salon.. I always try to satisfy customer's needs and find ways to solve the bad hair extensions that are being done by other salons.

I am not going to name what salons have been blacklisted by my list of clients. But most of them are located at City Plaza, Far East Plaza & Bugis Village. Bad quality of hair, bad workmanship and also bad advice or worst, zero advice or consultation given. Duh.

Services like that should not be accepted. Since consumers/clients pay for every single cent.. it's common sense that they should expect to receive what they deserved.

I believe there should be professionalism when it comes to beautifying.

Like for this case, firstly.. she did not remove my gel ruby pink shimmers. It was on the nail.. so definitely you have to buff it. Plus, I did mention that I want to remove the pink gel too in the first place.

Here's the conversation:
(Note: She's from Vietnam, she can't really understand me and she insist she does)

She: You want to infill only??
Me: No, I want to change nail color.
She: You want to keep this color?
Me: No, I want to change everything but keep the nails and do infill.
She: Ok like that $50 for infill.
Me: Ok. (Since I understand that she needs to buff for quite some time, additional $10 is not overboard)

After awhile, she begin to do infill and applied gel on my current extensions.

Me: No need to remove everything?
She: You want to remove?
Me: Yes. I want to remove. Keep the nails but remove the gel color.
She: Ok.

She continued doing her gel infill.

See?? Know wtf i meant whereby she don't understand me?

So I gave up and said..

Me: No need to remove everything (again)?
She: No need. Like that can.
Me: (-_-)" Ok.

This kind of situation, what else you want me to say????

The manicurist then buffed my nails AND cuticles! Zzzz Accidentally but so what? Not one finger only leh.. is 4 fingers!!! Accidents shouldn't happen in the first place if you have such experience. I also asked her, how many years of experience do you have? She said 2. Seeee!! Website cheat me!!!!

As mention, I told her I want gel colors for my extensions too. She said OK (For the 1000000th time). But in the end, she used nail polish. And the polkadots she did... you all don't feel like dice meh? The design she did for me are also like wtf fml. The dots are in sequence. -_- FML!

And not I don't want to voice out. The place was so crowded with people.. the girls there were talking in vietnamese.. like in their own world like that. Talk to one another without even bothering to ask how is the customer feeling etc. How to voice out like that you tell me? And most importantly, I was supa sian already. Had enough of disappointments.

I dunno lah! I really very dulan. Up till now I still very dulan. To be honest, I rather spend more time and more money den to receive this kind of service + workmanship.

It was disastrous! Even for the pedicure.. the seats were those ratten seats. Not comfortable and I need to bend/tilt my feet just to let the girl scrub my feet and paint my nails. Other than that, the girl who did my pedicure was good. No complaints on her.

As for the ugly ribbon that I've mention in the email, yes yes.. it was chui. It was another girl who did my ribbon for me. The ribbon was not full and looks damn skinny. AND COST ME $15 for 2 ugly ribbons + crystals which any noob manicurist also can do! Serious! To be honest, I think I can do a better job that her too.

And I never said I want crystals with ribbon too. I only said I want ribbon, so most probably is because she knew herself that the ribbons were chui and the only way to hide the skinny chui ribbon was to add a crystal to it. -_-

But still I would have to say, it's not about the money. It's the service!! Bad service, bad workmanship and bad experience is what I experienced over at Millys. Oh, not only me.. Haha, my friends and their friends that patron there also have this kind of experience.

They also kana ugly nails and also buff their cuticles. Like wtf?! And not only one. Buff like 4 or more of their nails. LOL.

Many friends have seen my nails too.
Unlike the past, they usually say:
"Wah! Very nice! Where you do? How much?"

But that time, they say:
"Wah! Your nails damn ugly! Where you do? How much? Eeyer, why they do until like that? You see the polka dot!?!?!"

LOOK! Removed the nail color that she had applied for me 1 week later! See what I meant? She never remove the base gel color despite me asking her 273182 times. And yes, the polkadot is Oh My God, Guan Yin, Buddha, Jesus, Mother Mary etc.

And till today, the ladyboss, have not replied back to me yet. :) How nice.
P/S: Email was sent to her on 19th Jan 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment