Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pictures from Instagram

I promised to update a photo on my favourite pair of shoe from Hong Kong and this is it!! 

Isn't it gorgeous? It's like the most comfy pair of shoes ever and I love it how it makes my feet looks long and slender. This is really important coz ever since I gave birth, my feet looks bigger and fatter than usual. I've also been wearing this pair of shoes for my driving lessons. Did I mention that I passed my BTT & FTT both during the first try? LOL Very proud of it! Only study for hours, like few days before my test.

A pair of Ice Watch which baby bought for the both of us during Tangs 12% sale. Upon receiving the notification from Tangs that they have a 12% rebate sale, I immediately told baby about the sale and asked if he has anything to buy. Lol. He replied "No" and I went "Why not buy a new pair of shoes for work? Or perhaps replenish your LAB Series skin care?".

The reason for asking him to buy stuffs is because whatever/whenever he shops at Tangs, the rebates all goes to me and I can use the rebates to buy my own stuffs without using any money. Clever right? Hahaha. True enough, he really bought a pair of leather shoes. As it was also my birthday month inOctober, I have additional 10% off the total bill which was about SGD$600+ for the 3 items. And I was like "B, I help you have additional 10% you know? Still got rebate somemore! So worth it right?". He looked at me and said "If you never tell me about the sale, we never come here and I never buy... I save more money! And the rebate I also cannot use!!!". Hahahahaha!!!

The loves of my life!!! My awesome hubby & our beautiful daughter, Baby Calista. No idea why she looks grouchy here though. Hmmmm.. 

 A happy photo of her taken a week back. This was actually a video that I screenshot it via my phone, I spend like 3 minutes to make her smile. Very dao girl, doesn't smile easily. Next time confirm very hard to chase one.

Dressed up for my birthday dinner with the family last month. The head band and mittens were a gift from Rachel and the bean sprout pillows with her names on it were from Suzanne. Thank you darlings!!!

Leopard dress from Carters. Hubby bought this in the States when I was heavily pregnant during June. He has good taste!

A pink Chanel long wallet that hubby bought for me as a gift for our 1st year wedding anniversary. Supa love the shade of pink! The other Chanel wallet that he bought for me last year already chui liao, also lamb skin. So girls, if you are looking for wallets.. please stay away from lamb skin wallets UNLESS you can really take good care of items. Not worth it to spend more than $1k+ on a wallet that doesn't last.

Our dear son, Pillow! You all very long never see him liao right? Sian face coz he was bitten by ants during a fire evacuation at our apartment!

A pair of Salvatore Ferragamo pumps with heels that the hubby bought for me. His colleague, Eugene, flew to the States for business meeting so he asked him to get a pair of shoes from Ferragamo for me. It's supa cheap in the airport!! Look for their sales racks, More than 50%-60% off retail.

Neh! He bought the purple pair for me for less than SGD$300 wtf. Definitely cheaper than Paris! We went to the boutique store in Singapore and the exact pair in same shade was not on sale and the price is around $700-$800.
He bought me a S3 sometime back! Wah speaking of this, seems like everything that I have ah, all is he buy one wtf. Went to gmask it at Plaza Singapura. $39 for front and back coz I wanted my phone to be pink. While waiting, we went to FEP bought some phone case and they sell the vinyl sticker for the front and pink in many different colors including pink! $10 - $12 only wtf.

The only thing I hate about S3 is the front camera sucks! No matter what angle you take ah, all fat one! It's so clear that all your pores are visible. Not a good camera for cam-whores.

Most recent shot of my baby girl! Her face like sagging wtf. Need to buy her anti-aging and firming skin care products. It's kinda obvious that I'm joking in case you don't get me.

Ok. I'll be back soon again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment